Saturday, September 17, 2011

Things that make you go BOO

I've been really enjoying my cookie exploits lately. I've found recipes that I love, and am stoked that Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are soon to be upon us. What better time for decorating cookies, right??

Here are just a few examples of things I've been doing lately:

These cookies, a combo of cream cheese sugar cookies, and chocolate/chocolate chip cookies, are covered with The Decorated Cookie's "Sort Of" royal icing recipe. They were so much fun to make!!

I also did these for some special friends:

I think I like the apples best of all.

Aren't these fun? The brooms were supposed to be witches' brooms, but they looked cuter to me this way.

I found these Wilton cookie cutters, and just had to make these.

I thought the witch's boot was an awesome idea for a cutter. LOL

Like I said, this time of year is sooooo much fun. Except for hating the cold, I love how the autumn and winter bring out the kid in me.

With love and sweetness,

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment